Complete package only £150
30 images on CD (colour and monochrome)
Two digitally retouched (airbrushed) images
90 minutes of studio time
Multiple clothing and hairstyles encouraged
Images prepared to industry and audition/casting agency standard
Professional service throughout, from the pre-shoot guidance through to the post shoot selection process
Over 10 years experience
- Types of shoot:
- There are 2 types of shoot that you can choose from. The indoor shoot and the environmental shoot. Whilst the environmental portrait can provide a slightly different style of image, you are dependent on the weather whereas a studio session means that you have comfortable changing facilities and have your picture taken even if the weather is behaving in the traditional English manner.
- It is a good idea to bring a range of outfits to a shoot. When booking Apt Creative Photography you will be given a "Guide to preparing for your photoshoot". However as a rule of thumb you should avoid very light blocks of colour. Makeup should also be “nude”. We are able to call upon a makeup specialist to help you get ready and to advise you if you are unsure exactly how to do your makeup.
- You will be booking the studio and photographer for a period of up to two hours. This will give us plenty of time to try several outfits and also to have both black and white backgrounds.
- During the shoot:
- We know that one of the most daunting things for most people to do is to sit in front of a camera and smile. Throughout the session you will be directed and coached by Rob who's experience as a theatre director and teacher will mean that we can get the best from your session.
- Post Shoot:
- You will get access to a private online section of the website where you will be able to peruse your images at your leisure. Once you have decided on your final selection then you will be able to place an order directly from this section.
- Although it is possible to do amazing things to an image on the computer it is vital that your headshot is a true likeness of you. Therefore at Apt Creative photography our skilled team of specialists will “process” your final selection to remove temporary blemishes and spots whilst keeping your essential personality. If you wish we can even add your name to the bottom right corner of the image at no extra charge. This allows a casting director to see your name without having to turn the picture over. You will receive Hi Res, print ready files sized to the industry standard of 8” X 10” for each of your selected images.
- Apt Creative Photography are able to offer a printing service and although you can print the images out on your home printer, unless you have a high spec machine we would always advise to have them printed by a specialist printing house which could potentially save you money in the long run.
- The cost of a session is £150 which includes everything mentioned above. If, once you have viewed your images you find that you would like more than the included 2 “processed” images then you are able to purchase additional images (colour and monochrome) at £35 per file
- Although you are given complete and unlimited personal reproduction rights to your final images as with all photography the copyright stays with Apt Creative Photography. As is standard with all headshot photographers, I ask you to credit Rob Walling or aptcreativephotography.com appropriately in all circumstances (for example for ‘Spotlight’ or ‘Casting Call Pro’)